Monday, February 23, 2009

A week and a half later...

and I'm that much closer to seeing my boyfriend for 9 days of uninterrupted mushiness. Get ready Washington.

I think his surprise visit last weekend for Valentine's Day merits extra obnoxious mushiness. This photo was taken at the moment of surprise. Thanks Megan for taking it - and further disorienting me. :)

My eye is almost completely healed now!

I just got the news that we would be attending Obama's address to Congress tomorrow night! We will be observing the speech from the House Press Gallery and therefore will be able to hear the speech but not watch him speak.

Nominees for best original song are great. You may have to create a log in.. but its free - why not?

Working on: getting a hold of two Air Force Firefighters who rescued a baby camel while on tour in Iraq, and a profile on a Congressional intern from Texas.

And I want to know who's writing my profile.. !

No comments:

Post a Comment