Thursday, April 16, 2009

Soggy protesters make thier voices heard

I must admit, I really enjoy the amount of attention (five youtube comments) this short video has been getting.

Watch it and try not to give me the Peabody Award for excellence in Journalism.



Ok, so it isn't perfect. I have tons of criticisms: the places the people are from are not consistent, there is block of the video without audio, some of the video is unidentifiable (the man throwing tea bags on the ground), some name bars block out faces and there is no mention of Scripps Howard in the credit.

I still like it and I'm going to milk this for as long as I can. Read the story Emily Stephenson wrote.

I will stop being annoying once the number on the "times watched" bar stops growing. My current count is 59 views. I expect that to grow, what with my narcissistic self posting it on facebook. Ive created a monster. A monster who loves herself for creating OK videos with free software.

Someone stop me!

1 comment:

  1. okay, is it out of control if i posted about our video once, but used your post about our video as an excuse to post again?

    http://ewstephe.blogspot.com/2009/04/alex-and-i-are-ridiculously-impressed.html

    ReplyDelete